Pisco pneumatic tube fittings, pneumatic air valves, polyurethane tubing, vacuum ejectors, vacuum generators, vacuum filters and more are designed to meet the needs of a range of industries.
- As the semiconductor industry continues to develop and advance, the world relies more and more on the products they go into, as well as in the systems that produce them. Pisco components play an integral role in the manufacturing of parts for the semiconductor industry, including smaller, faster, and more reliable electronic devices used in medical, computer, mobile device, automobile and other applications.
- The packaging industry is rapidly evolving. Innovations and safety regulations call for reliable processing. Today's packaging equipment requires pneumatic components like Pisco's for safe and consistent operating functionality. Based on consumer demand for portion control and convenience options, the food market is forecast to grow at a steady rate for years to come.
- Agriculture industry applications depend on directional valves and pneumatic fittings for use in everything from mobile hydraulics to climate control systems. Pisco's range of quality components can maximize the performance of food industry equipment.
- Automotive - Pneumatic components are found throughout automobile plants. Globally, an emphasis on efficient fuel use and efficient manufacturing processes is impacting building and assembly practices. Pisco components are engineered to meet the high demands of the automotive industry.
- Machine Tool
- From compact hand-held devices to heavy-duty machine tools, Pisco components respond to the precision and reliability demands of the machine tool industry.
- Life Science - From biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, biomedical technologies, life systems technologies, nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals, biomedical devices and more, Pisco equipment is engineered to ensure efficient and precise manufacturing
- Natural Resource -
Pisco provides pneumatic equipment solutions for the natural resource industry, including mining, pulp, forestry, water and oil & gas. Many of our products are specifically designed to meet the demands of wet, dusty and corrosive environments, 24/7 operation and extreme temperatures.
- Printing Equipment - A range of Pisco products are ideal for the demands of the printing equipment industry. From compact designs to a variety of configurations and component materials, Pisco products meet the strict application requirements of the industry.